CANDIDATES NEED TO BE LOCATED IN MASSACHUSETTS
HR Manager - Unique Variable, Part-Time Schedule
AIM HR Solutions is seeking experienced Human Resource practitioners and training & development professionals interested in the opportunity to perform meaningful, rewarding human resources work on a part-time, variable schedule basis. If you’re seeking a unique opportunity to utilize your extensive HR / training skills working a part-time schedule, this might be the right fit for you to achieve a greater balance between your work and personal life. Growing demand for our programs and services has resulted in a need to augment our staff across the State.
We are looking for Human Resources Practitioners to assist clients throughout Massachusetts on a wide variety of HR assignments and projects. Typical assignments include: • On-site HR Management • HR Project Management • Compensation Services • Full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates • Benefits design, communication and compliance • HR functional and compliance audits • Education/coaching of employees, management and other HR professionals
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years in broad-based HR management roles in more than one industry sector. Ideal candidates will have been the HR manager level at multiple companies.
- Schedule flexibility to prepare for, and facilitate programs and services to serve the particular needs of our clients.
- Strong presentation / written communication skills. Spanish fluency helpful for some engagements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong internal and external client service orientation.
- High level of business acumen within several industries.
- Flexibility to travel throughout Massachusetts in delivery of a variety of programs/services.
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Additional competencies include:
- A high level of demonstrated technical competence accompanied by professionalism, confidence and credibility
- The ability to investigate, analyze, review and report observations, findings and data in compelling language, and in both verbal and written formats
- Uncompromising commitment to superior customer service
- The ability to work independently but within a virtual team environment
AIM HR Solutions offers exceptional opportunities for our staff to utilize HR and leadership development skills in a friendly and supportive environment. Work schedules and opportunities fluctuate based on business volume. Staff is based out of their home office and delivers HR services onsite at customer locations in Massachusetts.
AIM HR Solutions is a terrific place to work. The team includes highly experienced and talented professionals who have chosen this working model to be afforded to continue with interesting HR and leadership work along with work-life flexibility.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO RELOCATION OFFERED
NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES PLEASE