Compensation & Benefits Expertise
Well defined positions with competitive pay are the foundation to attracting, retaining and rewarding talent. AIM HR Solutions’ compensation professionals help high-performing companies develop payment plans that drive corporate results. Our team members are seasoned, highly professional, and carefully selected professionals with experience in most industry sectors.
Compensation Services Performed on a Project Basis:
- Writing or reviewing job descriptions
- Competitive market pay analysis
- Implementing salary planning tools
- Developing compensation structure
- Benchmarking of total compensation
- Annual salary planning process
- Pay equity compliance
- Developing compensation policies and practices
- Developing bonus and incentive plans
- Developing critical job competencies
- Developing a performance management system
- Compensation training for managers and supervisors
AIM Compensation Survey
AIM HR Solutions conducts the AIM Annual Compensation Survey. Having reliable, competitive pay information is critical in evaluating the competitiveness of your compensation program. The survey is conducted in January and February each year and published in May. Visit the store to purchase the current survey.
Benefits Consulting Services
Employee benefits is a major component of overall employee compensation. In fact, Benefits can easily represent 30-40% of overall pay. In today’s environment, benefit programs are increasingly impacted by both Federal and State regulations. Developing a strategic approach to employee benefits, while ensuring regulatory compliance is not for the faint of heart. AIM HR Solutions works with companies to address their overall Benefits and Compensation strategies while focusing on cost, employee impact and regulatory compliance.
Benefits Services Performed on a Project Basis
- Benchmarking of Total Compensation
- Audit of Benefits Program Compliance
- Assistance with annual Benefits open enrollment
- Consult on health care cost containment strategies
- Help with State and Federal Health Care Reform
- Review of Earned Sick Time practices
- Consult on health care reporting
AIM Benefits Survey
AIM HR Solutions conducts the AIM Biennial Benefits Survey. Having reliable, competitive benefit practice information is critical in evaluating the competitiveness of your compensation program. The survey is conducted in the fall of odd number years and published in the spring of even-numbered years. Visit the store to purchase the current survey.
For more information on our compensation and benefits services please fill out the contact form below or contact Beth Yohai at 617.488.8335 or BYohai@AIMHRSolutions.com.