AIM HR Solutions Joins Hands With Safety Trainers to Offer OSHA Certificate Series
New public training series to be offered throughout Massachusetts starting in September
AIM HR Solutions, the premier provider of training and HR services, has partnered with Safety Trainers, the leading provider of onsite emergency management and OSHA training, to provide a new OSHA Safety Certificate Series in locations throughout the state of Massachusetts.
“For twenty years, Safety Trainers has provided high-quality safety training across the Commonwealth. AIM HR Solutions is very proud to be collaborating with them to create a new Safety Certificate series for businesses in Massachusetts. Together, we can provide employers with an excellent opportunity to focus on safety within their business, supporting them to build an effective and compliant safety and health management system.” says Gary MacDonald, Executive Vice President of AIM HR Solutions.
This interactive and scenario-based series goes beyond the basics of OSHA safety to cover:
- OSHA’s expectations of your workplace, what triggers a visit to your job site, and how to respond to an OSHA site visit or a citation letter
- How to know whether you need to add, change, or completely rethink your record-keeping process and safety training topics
- OSHA’s perspective on return-to-work programs, job descriptions, an aging workforce, and wellness programs—knowledge that is essential to compliance
- How to choose the right kind of training for your employees regarding workplace violence and active shooter response.
This series is ideal for those with responsibility for their organizational overall safety compliance, programs, and training. The total cost of attendance is $1,495 for AIM members and $1,795 for non-members. Dates and locations for this series include:
- Worcester – 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3
- Woburn – 9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/4
- Mansfield – 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12
- Holyoke – 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/30
- Boston – 10/11, 10/18, 10/24, 11/1
For more information on this series and to register, please visit https://www.aimhrsolutions.com/safety. If you have any questions, please contact Beth Yohai at BYohai@AIMHRSolutions.com or 617.488.8335.
About AIM HR Solutions
AIM HR Solutions offers advice, counsel, and services in the areas of onsite HR; recruitment, compensation, benefits, HR strategy and employment laws & regulations. We are the premier training provider for Supervisory & Management skills, Human Resources, Customer Service and Compliance. Visit www.AIMHRSolutions.com to learn more.
About Safety Trainers
Cook Professional Resources, Inc dba Safety Trainers has been providing onsite emergency management and OSHA training, policy development, safety site supervisors, consulting and resources throughout New England since 1998. We are best known for our quality educational programs delivered by our professional staff with high energy and great stories. We engage your staff, so that, they build confidence, learn lifesaving skills and make better decisions on the job.